Your label tells a story.
If the eyes are the window to the soul – the label is the window to your brand. The PIP Awards are actually a measure of visual communication with your customers – combining technology with creativity to get a quality result.
Collaboration ends in a great result.
A lot goes into creating a great label. Here’s a fantastic example of one of the gold medal winners – the Alayaa Pinot Rosé. Below is a behind-the-scenes video on the label photo.
W-rapt labels took home more gold medals per customer than any other label printer.
2018 Pride and Print Winners
List of awards won by W-rapt labels and their customers at the 2018 Pride In Print Awards:
- Square Mile Sauvignon Blanc 2017/ Labels/ Gold
- Stella Maris 2017 Sauvignon Blanc/ Labels / Gold
- Yeastie Boys ‘Pullyu’ Strong White Ale / Labels / Gold
- Abbey Brewery 500ml Illustrative Beer Range / Promotional Print / Gold
- Kapiti Kitchen 750ml Syrup Range / Promotional Print / Gold
- Elephant Hill 2016 Sauvignon Blanc / Labels / Highly Commended
- Tangi Ana Te Pere / Publications / Highly Commended
2017 Pride In Print Winners
- Garage Project Hellbender / Packaging / Gold
- New New New ‘Fear Not’ Smoked Eel Stout 650ml / Labels / Gold
- Beer Baroness ‘Carmen Amarillo’ Pacific Pale Ale / Labels / Gold
- Abbey Estate Rose Passion 2016 / Labels / Gold
- ‘Alayna’ 2016 Pinot Rose / Labels / Gold
- W-rapt labels’s Big Pitch Pilsner / Industry Development & Creativity / Gold
- Mike’s Brewery Naked Apple Cider 355ml / Labels / Highly Commended
- North End Brewery, Salt & Wood – ‘Rustica’ 500ml / Labels / Highly Commended
- Benjer Drinks Co 750ml Range / Packaging / Highly Commended